The number and complexity of psychiatric conditions at the workplace have a significant impact on employers and benefit-management organizations. Occupational psychiatrists help employers and organizations manage such impact efficiently and keep it from overwhelming their financial and human resources.
Dr. Marie-Claude Rigaud is a Board Certified Psychiatrist specializing in occupational mental health. She is a nationally recognized and published author in the scientific and academic areas of Workplace Psychiatry, Disability and Managed Behavioral care. She is a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and a former Delegate of the American Medical Association (AMA) House of Delegates.
Dr. Rigaud offers the following services:
Clinical Occupationally-focused Services
- Behavioral/Mental Fitness for Duty evaluations.
- Peer-to-Peer reviews with attending psychiatrist or other mental health professionals as needed
- Consultations with employers on Return-to-Work Strategies and Job Accommodations.
- Independent Medical/Psychiatric Examinations.
- FMLA Verification
- Workshop on Workplace Violence Prevention
- Psychiatric Disability Prevention and Management
- Consultation on ADA Compliance
- Consultative Assistance to Disability Managers
- Independent Medical Evaluation
- Fitness for Duty Evaluation
To find out more about our Occupational Psychiatry services or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 630-261-1210.
What you can take away:
• Benefit number one in a series okasdf asdfp kad fspdf sf asdpasd fkasd faosdfk adf
• Benefit number two in a series okasdf asdfp kad fspdf sf asdpasd fkasd faosdfk adf
• Benefit number three in a series okasdf asdfp kad fspdf sf asdpasd fkas
• Benefit number four in a series okasdf asdfp kad fspdf sf asdpasd fkasd faosdfk adf